We desire to know Jesus Christ as Savior, Sanctifier, Healer, and Coming King and to complete His Great Commission.
· A personal relationship with God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
· Scripture as the only clear, safe and sufficient means to grow in this relationship.
· Prayer as the ongoing communication between the Father and His children in this relationship.
· Proclaiming the Gospel to invite people to this relationship .
· The Church gathered as a many membered body to live out this relationship with others.
[John 17:3; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Matthew 6:5-9; 2 Corinthians 5:18-21; Acts 2:42-47]
SOLA SCRIPTURA: The Bible is the sole written divine revelation and alone can bind the conscience of the believer absolutely.
SOLA FIDE: Justification is by faith alone. The merit of Christ, imputed to us by faith, is the sole ground of our acceptance by God, by which our sins are remitted, and imputed to Christ.
SOLA GRATIA: Our salvation rests solely on the work of God’s grace for us.
SOLUS CHRISTUS: Christ is the only mediator through whose work we are redeemed.
SOLI DEO GLORIA: To God alone belongs the glory.